Please wait while your
order is being processed
RELIEVE THE PAIN WITH HOT + COLD MASSAGE THERAPY
- Soothe aching joints and muscles with
- Hot massage to alleviate stiffness and reduce
lactic acid buildup
- Cold massage to bring down swelling
and numb pain
- The best portable massager for use at home,
in the gym, at work—anywhere!
UNLEASH THE HEALING POWER OF HEAT AND ICE
When your body aches, temperature is the key to relief. Heating pads and ice packs have been the go-to recovery tools for centuries... but now there’s KoreSphere.
KoreSphere combines the benefits of both hot and cold therapy into a portable massage tool, allowing you to melt tension or cool down inflamed muscles anywhere, anytime.
If aches and pains are slowing you down and keeping you from being active, KoreSphere will get your body back in fighting shape.
RECOVER FASTER WITH DUAL-TEMPERATURE RELIEF
Not all muscle pain is the same. While some aches can be relieved with heat, others are better treated with ice. KoreSphere gives you the best of both worlds.
Place KoreSphere in a bowl of hot water to create a heated massager that drives heat deep into your soft tissues, providing fast relief from:
- Stiff joints
- Pulled and strained muscles
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Muscle spasms
- Arthritis (joint pain)
(widespread body pain)
Stick KoreSphere in the freezer and it transforms into a cold massage roller that delivers 6+ hours of cryotherapy to effectively relieve pain caused by:
- Tendonitis (swollen tendons)
- Post-workout soreness
- Sciatica (lower back pain)
- Sprains and fractures
- Plantar fasciitis (foot sole
& heel pain)
- Don’t let sore muscles take you out of the game. KoreSphere’s unique design provides fast relief from any type of body pain, so you can get back in action.
- Sore Feet – Treat conditions like plantar fasciitis or heel spurs with a soothing ice massage. Remove the handle and roll KoreSphere back and forth from your heel to the ball of the foot.
- Back Pain – Place KoreSphere on the floor or against a wall and press your body weight against it for a deep tissue massage. Alternate between hot and cold to relieve painful knots.
- Stiff Limbs – If your arms or legs feel sore when you wake up, grip KoreSphere by the handle and work it up and down your limbs to help stretch out and warm up tight muscles.
- Sprains — Injuries should be treated with ice first and heat later. Roll KoreSphere slowly but firmly across strained muscles and remember to breathe deeply through the pain.
- Material: Stainless steel, plastic, thermal gel
- Color: Black, blue, silver
- Size: 1.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 in
- Weight: 6.13 oz
HOW TO USE KORESPHERE
- 01 Prepare KoreSphere for cold or hot therapy by placing it in the freezer for 2 hours or a bowl of hot water for 15 minutes.
- 02 Hold KoreSphere in your palm and roll it over your muscles or place it on a hard surface and press your body into it.
- 03 Remember the 20/20 rule: Use KoreSphere for 20 minutes of massage followed by 20 minutes of rest, then repeat.
KoreSphere fixed my back!
I’ve always had a bad back, but it’s gotten a lot worse over the past couple of years. I’ve used other foam rollers and myofascial release balls, but they didn’t do much. Then I tried KoreSphere and I was blown away! Using it is like getting a really deep massage. I feel better than I have in a long time!
Crazy cryosphere ball!
This thing is like an icy hot patch and a massage ball rolled into one! I usually keep it in the freezer and take it with me when I go to the gym, it’s the best way to cool down and loosen up after an intense workout.
Better than ice packs in every way!
I’ve got tendonitis in my arm, it’s always swollen and tender. I’ve always used ice packs in the past, but this cold roller ball is so much more convenient! It stays ice cold in my backpack all day and it feels great when I work it up and down my arm.
It’s like a deep tissue massage ball!
Hot or cold, it works wonders on my neck and back! The handle is really helpful, it lets you push in hard to get at those extra-tough knots. I get my boyfriend to use it on my lower back and it feels amazing.
Huge Help with Arthritis Pain
I got this because my physiotherapist recommended I try a massage therapy ball to help with my arthritis and I’ve been really happy with the results. I heat it up and use it on my wrists a couple times a day. My hands are nearly as stiff anymore.
My Miracle handheld massage roller ball!
This thing is a lifesaver! My body used to tighten up like a vice after every workout. Sometimes I could barely walk the next day. Once I started using this, my muscles became as loose as jello.
Miracle back massager!
Makes a great back massage ball roller! I recommend taking it out of the handle, that way you can push your whole bodyweight into it. Feels great hot or cold!
The pain is finally gone!
This is the best massage ball for shoulder pain, trust me. It’s incredibly relaxing if you heat it up first, and the handle makes it easy to really dig into those extra-tough knots.
It’s like a hot AND cold back massager in one!
KoreSphere is the best massage roller ball for my sciatica. I keep it in the freezer and pull it out anytime the pain starts flaring up. It numbs the pain instantly and helps stretch out the muscles too.
It’s the perfect massage ball for feet!
I’ve got plantar fasciitis and this has been a huge help for dealing with the constant swelling and cramping. It feels very soothing against your skin, especially if you put it in the freezer first.
I can finally turn my head!
I got whiplash from a car accident last year and I’ve been on the hunt for a good neck massage roller ball ever since. I’ve tried out four or five and KoreSphere blows them all away. The heat really helps relieve the tension. I can finally turn my head!
Better and cheaper than physiotherapy!
I used to pay an arm and a leg for myofascial release massage therapy, but this lets me do it on my own in my own home! The hot/cold feature is amazing, I use both depending on how I’m feeling. The cold is really nice for getting rid of swelling, and the heat is just really relaxing.
I’m playing better than ever!
I’ve been in the market for a good sports massage ball for a while now, and it looks like the search is over! I’ve only had mine for a couple weeks, but it’s already done wonders for my game. I use it before and after every soccer practice and it keeps my legs feeling loose and flexible.
KoreSphere - Thermal Massage Ball Roller